Sparkling clean second/third floor flat with a wonderful sea view.
- Spacious double bedroom with stunning sea-view.
- Second twin bedroom, also with sea-view.
- Third double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (Tern room)
- Tern room only available as part of Eider Suite in the following circumstances or with prior agreement with owner:
- 4 persons or more from the same family
- 3 persons or more from different families
- Lounge with lovely sea view and television.
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table looking out to the seafront.
- Generous shower room.
- Bathroom (with bath) next to shower room.
In addition you have:
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Fresh bed linen.
- 1 bath towel / 1 hand towel per person.
- 1 tea towel.
- Toilet rolls.
- Hand sanitiser.
- Antibacterial hand wash.
- Introductory coffee, tea, sugar, milk.
- Use of outdoor seating in front of property.
- Access to the Laundry Room on first floor.
In addition to the main entrance, there is access to the back area of the property should guests want to securely leave bicycles, fishing rods, wakeboards, paddle boards, wetsuits or similar items. There is also a small shed there in order to change clothes if necessary.
Other things to note
The newly purchased mattresses are protected with a superior encasement cover, together with mattress protector, in order to maintain the highest standards of hygiene. The newly purchased pillows also have protectors. The newly purchased 13.5 tog duvets can be substituted for lighter 9.5 or 4 tog should you wish.
Unfortunately, we do not accept pets and the flat is non-smoking.
To Book, please visit the AirBnB link below